We are always on the lookout for individuals who enjoy working in a friendly and dynamic team, are committed to the task at hand and are able to think outside the box — specialists as well as student interns and apprentices.
We would love to hear from you if you …
• have started or completed studies in the field of technical building equipment
• show a high degree of motivation, interest and also passion for our work
• value well thought-out planning quality and sustainability
• want to be part of a successful team in the long term
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer, among other things:
• flexible working hours
• a culture which values a healthy work-life balance
• in-company fitness options
• individual support and ongoing professional development
• competitive salaries
• flat hierarchies
• annual team-building activities and outings
We look forward to hearing from you!